Please note that I’m currently at capacity and not accepting coaching clients. If you would like to put your name down for the future, you can do so below :-)
If you believe in the Healthy Enough philosophy, you may be interested in my health and fitness coaching program.
Here’s what you need to know:
- I have no qualifications or professional experience as a health and fitness coach.
- I wouldn’t consider the programme I offer “coaching” in the traditional sense. My role is to discuss your progress and make suggestions and recommendations that I think will help you.
- I will never insist upon any particular course of action. My primary aim is to help you to reach your goals in a way that works for you.
- Coaching ‘sessions’ are held weekly, via email. You are free to email me in-between each session if there’s anything you want to discuss.
- My coaching service is completely free of charge, and you are free to stop at any time, for any reason.
That’s it! No complications, no strings attached, and no upsells.
You may be wondering why this service is completely free of charge. The simple answer is that it’s a pilot service, and I don’t want to charge for it. I want the sole focus of my coaching service to be providing value to my ‘clients’ by helping them to lose weight and/or become fitter.
If you’re interested, please fill in the form below and I’ll get back to you: